Australian Mobile company Amethon Solutions deploys Analytics in USA
Great to see local Australian company Amethon Solutions (http://www.amethon.com) get some press today about their first US deployment of their Mobile Analytics Platform (MAP) into mobile content provider go2 Media.
Amethon’s Mobile Analytics family of products has been developed to address this requirement through its ‘off the wire’ capture technology. Designed to be integrated into the mobile operator or content provider/aggregator’s network it provides near real-time analysis of mobile subscriber browsing activity and trends.
Amethon’s Mobile Analytics Platform provides statistics on the following:
- Bandwidth (total, average per visit, total per file type)
- Hits (average per visit, number of downloads, page view breakdown)
- Visits (entry page, average duration, click paths, referring search engine)
- Visitors (browser type, user agent, operating system)
- Handsets (make, model, screen resolution)
- Mobile Operator (country of origin, operator name)
- Geo Location (country of origin, RDNS lookup)
Congratulations to the team!
Posted By Shane Williamson